My cute flock

Monday, September 22, 2008

What's one more?


Well sometimes a lot really. Here is a picture of our number 5, we are about 14 weeks along. I am still waiting for the sick feeling to go away. It's gotten better with each one, Luke was by far the best pregnancy, but this is right up there with Lila I would say. Seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat always makes things a lot funner. So our due date is march 25. I know, looks just like the rest of them huh?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So excited for you, Molly! I hope the yuckiness will pass soon. I can really empathize, this time I was sick for sooo much longer. It occurred to me that my baby and yours will be in the same year in school! So fun to have all these kids close together.

PS I really like your music choices for your blog ;)

Shelli said...

Yeah! I'm so excited too! I DO see the family resemblance! (hee hee) What a perfect picture! My babies ultrasound pictures looked more like blobs than babies! And now you know it's only one! Whew! I hope you feel better soon.

Chelsy said...

That is so exciting!!! I hope you feel better soon, we will have to come visit you soon!:)