I think we have eight weeks left until the baby comes. I say I think because after my appointment yesterday I am having confusion. Not totally surprising, I know. Anyway, we have reached the point when the nesting urge is driving me crazy! But having done this before I know being ready too soon is not a good thing. Then you just sit around and wait... and wait some more. And then it gets even more frustrating because nothing is going to happen until the scheduled c-section comes around. The problem is that I am never sure when to get started to properly pace myself. But I think it's not yet. So in the mean time I have been doing busy work. Trying to vacuum the shelves, clean the closets, and the latest and funnest, hair bows and bead socks.
5 comments:
Your bows are so cute! I've always wanted to make those adorable socks, but I don't know how. Want to give me a lesson?!
As for the waiting....there really is now way to get around that, is there? All I can say is don't wait too long! Remember Keirra?
We missed seeing you this past weekend, but thanks for letting your family come visit. Hope you had some well-deserved rest!
Hey, I found your blog. I forgot to tell you what mine was and what that crockpot one was. Mine is fasterthanpete.com and I link to the other one.
Love the bows!
Soo cute, Molly! Hope you had a fun, relaxing weekend last week. Were you lonely by the end? How 'bout now? Ready for another break? ;)
Hang in there, those last few weeks are the looooongest of your life, I know. But when you do start final preparations, it will help.
Molly, I'm so happy that I found your blog. I can't believe how crafty you are, very impressive! Your family is adorable if I haven't told you that already.
Cute socks and bows you are so crafty!!! Good luck on the last few weeks it seems like those are the worst! if you need anything call me.
Post a Comment