Here are pictures of Ethnie on her blessing day. I knew before we were even pregnant that the baby would be a girl and her name was Ethnie. We still tossed around a few alternatives though. It's always a little scary to commit to a name. My Grandma always said when the babies were fussy during their blessing it meant they weren't happy with their names. So I was a little nervous when she was fussy before we even left for the church. I know it's most likely not true, but I also knew I would always have that in the back of my mind! She fell asleep at the church and Shane said she loved the "baby bounce" in the circle. He said she was smiling the whole time, and she continued to smile when he sat back down with her. I wish I could have taken a picture of that. She looked so happy and peaceful! Shane always gives the babies such beautiful blessings, I love the thought and preparation he puts into it. Thanks to everyone that could come, we missed those who couldn't!

2 comments:
As sweet as those pictures are, she was way cuter in person! Thanks again for hosting us, it was so fun to see you all.
What a cutie! She has great hair! More than Kamry! We were sorry to miss the blessing. I heard it was very fun. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment