My cute flock

Friday, November 6, 2009

Boo Hoo

I felt like crying by the time we were ready to trick or treat. I was still sick, and had been sewing for what felt like forever. I don't sew. Well except for Halloween, and I think this will be my last. Yeah right! But I was feeling pretty good about myself for knowing what things meant for the most part. Yes, the part about sew invisibly threw me (I am not a magician). Shane is very helpful, always willing to pick things out for me. I had a pretty good time until the end of this Dorothy outfit (whose idea was it to read Wizard of Oz?). Anyway this is it, don't get scared now. Here I am finishing up at 5:15. For the life of me I couldn't smile. Thanks Shane.
Pirates, Belle, Dorothy, Eeyore and a Cowgirl. I think Lila looked more like some sort of spanish, well something.
Especially in this one. Ahh, Lila! I am happy it's over, and lowered it's status to one of my least favorite holidays.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, Molly, that is hilarious, I'm sorry I'm laughing! I know it didn't feel hilarious at the time. But that picture of you . . . at least you're skinny and beautiful despite being grouchy!

The costumes look awesome, and Dorothy turned out amazing! Great job. (Oh, and Ethnie?! I could just eat her up!)

Shelli said...

You did a great job on Zoe's costume! I'm sorry that it was so frustrating. Your picture says it all!!! But in the end everyone looks great!

Molly said...

Skinny? Psh! I guess this is how I will have all my pictures taken. Behind fabric and a machine! Thanks!