My cute flock

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

C is for...

Well two things this time! Christmas and cookies! This year we made cookies to put on the tree, and I have to say I really like it. Cookies. On the tree! I was even really nice and let the rest of the family decorate a few. The kids iced over their holes though, and someone ate most of Shanes. Maybe the same person who flushed a binky down the toilet today...


I think they look pretty, and they smell nice too. And what's funner than a tree with cookies on it? A baby under the cookie tree, that's what. Ethnie loves the lights and the tree skirt. She can't reach the cookies or the other stuff on it. Though they might be a tasty teether at this point. These were just as fun as I thought they might be. And tasted better too.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Kierstyn loves undecorating I mean decorating our tree.

Shelli said...

What a pretty tree, Molly! And gorgeous cookies! I would have never thought to put cookies on the tree. However, I think I'll have to pass on that idea this year since I'm sure nothing would stop Kamry from making sure she had eaten each and every one of them! Maybe next year...