Last weekend I felt like building something, so I did. This is what I started with.
and glued,
and nailed.
Almost done, still needs paint!
Then Shane carried it up the stairs, and we put it together.
Raising children is like being pecked to death by a duck.
8 comments:
I'm impressed! It looks amazing!!
I am wildly jealous. Someone must read Knock off Wood! ;)
One day I'll have a garage. One day...
Oh my gosh, that is so beautiful! That is the exact bed I want! I'm going to have to talk to you about this sometime...
Shane mentioned that you made a bed. It looks exactly like the Pottery Barn bed I love. It looks so awesome! Good job!
Sincerely,
Your friendly blog stalker
aka Jenni, Shane's most awesome co-worker.
Way to go, Molly, that is absolutely beautiful! You are one amazing girl! Hope we get a chance to visit soon so I can see it (and touch it) myself.
You are AMAZING! How did you do that?! I told Ben I want him to make me one just like it and he said he is not that skilled. Wow. We are in awe over your craftsmanship! Do you want to make another one in a king please?
That is incredible! It is beautiful. It makes me want to go to Home Depot...but I wouldn't know what to do with the supplies!
The talent in that girl just never stop!!! I have personally tried to do a few things with wood, only to have it flop every time! I am amazed, impressed and proud to be the mother in law!
Post a Comment