My cute flock

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Disneyland

I felt like shaking things up a bit and doing a blog post. About the happiest place on earth, finally! Of course we loved Disneyland. Even though we were soggy almost the whole time. At first it was so depressing, the rain. But looking back on it I think it really was a blessing. It really wasn't very crowded, we went on everything we wanted with minimal waiting times. It was so sad to see all of the wet little kids walking around, they looked so miserable! But it worked to our advantage cause lots of people left. We left the baby with my sister, and were so glad we did. She would have been miserable. We went with cousins we hardly ever see, and that made it even better! The whole experience of Disneyland is magical, almost palpably so. The pictures with the princesses are my favorite. For some reason Luke did not want to stand by Jasmine or Tianna. As you can see he loved Belle though. She was pretty and very nice! I have so many pictures I'll have to do a second post! We LOVED Disneyland and didn't want to leave, and now we can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

Shelli said...

I'm so glad that you had fun even with the rain. We hope to make it there someday. We miss you. It's nice to see a post!

Shane Ellis said...

It was fun. Let's go again!

Rachel said...

Love the cute pictures! I, too was glad Ethnie wasn't there with you, and I'm so glad you all had fun even with the rain.

Echolaylee said...

It sure was fabulous! I loved it and was so glad we got to share it with you.