We have been scheduled at the hospital for March 18, and are big time excited! Zoe has started counting down the days, and Leisel is worried about where we will put the baby. I feel like we have a lot to do, but really nothing important. Last week we found out what fifth disease is. I'm not sure why they put the word disease on there, it makes it sound a lot worse than it is. In fact, it's not a big deal at all.... unless you are pregnant. Hey, wait a minute. I'm pregnant! Great! So I had a blood test that showed I have been exposed (knew that without a blood test) and now we are hoping that I don't actually get it. I also think Leisel has pinkeye, and the dog threw up this morning, causing me to throw up. Who needs this aggravation!? And I was doing so well with my goal of not worrying about things. So much for goal setting!
4 comments:
Oh yuck. Dog throw up is just so much more gross than normal throw-up. Is that possible?
I hope everything goes well for you! Good luck not going crazy as you count down the days.
Oh, I'm so excited for you!! (But not about the throw up or the fifth disease-so sorry!) Good luck with the final countdown :)
Congrats on getting a final date! It is so nice when the end is in sight!
That is so exciting!! if you need anything call (I lost your number).
Post a Comment