There are lots of things I love about Fall, and one of them is that everybody gets back into the swing of things and starts to blog again. We had a great summer! I think we had two weeks in June and a couple days here and there in the other months when we didn't have anything going on. When we could just sit and relax. It was the busiest, craziest summer ever. It was exhausting. Here are some of my favorite pictures from June.


4 comments:
Cute picts! I'm glad we got to see you a couple of times this summer! That picture of Grandma is priceless
You must never read my blog or you might have noticed that two of those three pictures were on my last blog post. They are good ones though, there is no denying that.
Good to have you back in the blogging world! I'm also so happy when things get back on schedules. Shane's comment is hilarious. And your kids are adorable.
So cute! Somehow I missed this post when it was first posted . . . but I'm so glad I got to see your cute pictures from summer.
Post a Comment